"єνєη ιƒ ℓσνє ιѕ ƒυℓℓ σƒ тнσяηѕ, ι'∂ ѕтιℓℓ ємвяαcє ιт. ƒσя ι кησω тнαт ιη вєтωєєη тнσѕє тнσяηѕ, тнєяє ιѕ α яσѕє тнαт'ѕ ωσятн αℓℓ тнє ραιη."
PE: 5 reasons to love your job5 reasons to love your jobPE: 5 reasons to love your job by jane-beata
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
1. Your work consumes a significant amount of your life time. If you don't love what you do, you spend way too much of your time being upset and uncomfortable.
2. You will probably never be truly great at what you do. Without passion and will to invest, improvement is unlikely to come.
3. You'll lack fulfillment. You'll be thinking about things you could be doing instead and watching the clock all the time. Your days won't be productive.
4. Without being productive, you won't get promoted. Without excitement and portfolio that shows progress, you won't get new customers.
5. While doing a job you don't like, you won't be able to do what you'd love to do more, be much better at and more productive. You will waste yourself.
I'm a young hospitality student and freelancing artist from Adelaide, Australia. I am self-taught and I spend a lot of time practising and perusing online galleries and magazines for inspiration. I hope that one day I can do this full time.
♡ ♥ ♡
National Wine Centre : "Tiny Universes" Solo Exhibition / January 2015/
Espionage Gallery: Spirited: A Studio Ghibli Exhibition. /July 2014/
ARTillery SALA: "30 Rules To Live By" Exhibition / August 2014/
SoundPond.net: "Pond Scum" Group Exhibition / June 2014/
Espionage Gallery : GOTHAM, Batman Group Exhibition / Apr 2014/
Espionage Gallery : ARCADE ALLSTARS / Dec 12 2013 /
Espionage Gallery : Chemical Reactions, A Breaking Bad Exhibition / Aug 29 2013 /
Espionage Gallery : We’re All Mad Here, An Alice in Wonderland Exhibition / Mar 14 2013 /